- Bla bla bla -

..........Little this and little that..........

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bandung, Indonesia

Nothing special

Monday, January 23, 2006

People are really annoying

Read about how annoying people and family are, who always ask “kapaan?” on my friend’s blog remind me to my last lebaran. A week before it, I prepared the answer for this question which was “ya doain aja oom, pakde, tante” and gave them flat smile then…hehehe…but it’s nothing compared with my friend who make me ‘gondok’ all the time we talk about it because he sends message for reminding me to get married many times, push me to do it asap, give me advise about married, and never listen to my explanation about it…he thinks that get married is very easy like what he does many years ago…yah ngga semua kan bisa segampang & selancar dia, tiap orang punya jalan yang beda-beda…kalo sekarang belum, mungkin tertunda sebentar…harus sabar dong, ngga bisa dipaksa…lagian masa sih akhirnya kita merit gara-gara tuntutan sosial…hmm, ngga lah..let it flow aja deh..

Forget about get married…..I had a test couple days ago at a learning course institution, but I didn’t know for sure why I finally went to this place after their 3rd calls in this six months. I did the written test first and continued with teaching test. I didn’t prepare anything for teaching so I explained about Ekologi..hehe...after the test, the jury asked a first (I think it’s a stupid) question which was “Apa ciri khas dari ilmu ekologi?”..ciri khas? Tok tok tok apa coba…rasanya ngga kepikir apa tuh, dan ternyata jawabnya adalah interaksi dan aliran materi…ck ck ck…ternyata itu tooh..