- Bla bla bla -

..........Little this and little that..........

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bandung, Indonesia

Nothing special

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New year 2006



Picture : Forget me not

It’s already 2006……I never understand why people think new year is so special. I always think it’s not something to celebrate coz it’s remind me that I’m getting older and there will be wrinkles adding (hahah). Maybe it’s time to start doing mask, massage and lulur, jogging, aerobic & BL, more intensively for preventing wrinkles hehehe it looks like I’m so afraid of getting older, doesn’t it? Not really, but it’s not a bad thing to do, is it? It’s for my health hehehe (It’s only if I have enough time, of course).

Days in 2005 came and became past so fast, as thought I did nothing this year….but I have to thank God for my successful final presentation & graduation this year (it had delayed, I have to past it in 2004 actually), my enough luck on money, my cute niece birth (my family said she looks like me hehehe), etc. There was also a disappointment in 2004 due to the unfinished important project. We have done everything we could, but some related people made it difficult for us. They also used (and still use) an unpredicted & dishonour ways to prevent this project well finished. I hope it’s only a delayed successful and will be finished soon with successful & happiness ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home