- Bla bla bla -

..........Little this and little that..........

About Me

My Photo
Name: Me
Location: Bandung, Indonesia

Nothing special

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Sendirian
  • Remember To Sleep !!!
  • First day at work
  • Nyengir
  • Lagu lagi
  • Yang satu ini
  • Sensi
  • You Are Beautiful
  • Just a quote
  • Tired




  • Links
    • Dapurnya Rina

    • Friend 1

    • Friend 2

    • Friend 3

    • Friend 4

    • Friend 5

    • Friend 6

    • Friend 7

    • Friend 8

    • Friend 9

    • Friend 10

    • Friend 11





    Powered by Blogger




Wednesday, October 11, 2006

6 (worthless) excuses for not saving money

6 worthless excuses:

1. I don't make enough money.
2. I'll get around to it later.
3. I deserve a little luxury in my life.
4. Someone else will take care of it.
5. I'm saving through my 401(k).
6. This item or service will pay for itself.

From : yahoo.com

posted by Me | Wednesday, October 11, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home